We have all succumbed to the temptation to invite you what we eat, but we must be careful as some foods can harm our dog.
Feeding a dog
We’ve all been trapped in this easy trap to give our dog the leftovers from our own food. For practicality, for economy, or because we see it with that little face giving pity and we can not resist so much tenderness. The food of humans can be a delight for our beloved animal, but also cause of discomforts, diseases, and even worse situations.
7 Foods That Dislike Your Dog
Know the 7 foods you can never give your dog, to take care of their health and well-being.
- 1. Chocolate: It is the main recommendation, and one that you must comply with raja tabla. Chocolate contains an alkaloid called theobromine, which in can increases the heart rate, stimulates the central nervous system and negatively influences the arteries. When the dog consumes chocolate, he may experience vomiting, diarrhea, hyperactivity, and in extreme cases (for abuse or sensitivity) to heart failure and heart attacks.
- 2. Nuts: In particular, nuts contain a large amount of phosphorus, a mineral that causes stones in the gallbladder and affects the dog’s muscular system, causing tremors and even paralysis in its legs.
- 3. Avocados: This delicious fruit has persin, a substance that is toxic to dogs, and is present in meat, leaves and peel. It can cause stomach pains, diarrhea, vomiting and in extreme cases: pancreatitis. Also the avocado bone can suffocate the dog when swallowed, since it is not soluble and has a considerable size.
- 4. Garlic and onions: Both have thiosulfates, substances that damage the red blood cells and can cause anemia, blood and respiratory problems. The pet, before its consumption, can present weakness and irritability.
- 5. Grapes: Although dogs love them, grapes and raisins can cause serious kidney failure due to their chemical content. Other symptoms are asphyxiation, in small-sized pets, and their nodules can irritate and injure the digestive and intestinal tract.
- 6. Potatoes and tomatoes: The potato has starches that prevent the correct digestive functioning of the dog, when consumed in excess. But the problem with this tuber resides in the shell, stem and leaves, which possess solanine, a toxin that causes damage to the digestive and nervous system. This substance is also present in tomatoes.
- 7. Lactose: Bones and Dairy: Older dogs may develop lactose intolerance, due to the lack of enzymes that allow their metabolization. May cause diarrhea, vomiting and gastrointestinal damage. Milk and cheeses also stain the animal, while bones add to problems the possibility of fracture and injury to the intestinal, respiratory and gastric tracts.