Pet First Aid app is creating headlines since day one, it is one of those simple yet useful apps which one must have in their phone.
As it has everything one needs know about pet protection, so no need to worry about those sessions with your vet, now you can also take care of your pet at home, all you need is the Pet First Aid app, Pet First Aid can be downloaded from Play Store, and if you haven’t yet downloaded, you are missing out on a hell lot of useful information. So what is stopping you, just go to Play Store, search for Pet First Aid app and download it.
You would be thanking us later that we informed you about this gem of an app. People all around the globe are using this app and an overwhelmingly long list of positive reviews is a true testament to this app. So without any further delay, let’s see why this app has gained such immense popularity in relatively small period of time. Well to start off the name itself comes with a certain authority, and it is not one of those spoofs which is simply cashing in on a great name.
Pet First Aid has a lot to offer, if you are in an emergency situation and you dog has hurt himself and you have nowhere to go, in most cases you would start to panic, however you don’t need to anymore as you can seek help from Pet First Aid, search for the problem your dog is facing and you will find the appropriate answer within seconds.
This not only would help your dog but would also aid in calming your nerves down, and you’ve got to believe us when we say that it is just the tip of iceberg, this great app has a lot more to offer. However first you need to download it from the Play Store, once you have downloaded the Pet First aid app, you need to search for the problem and you will be presented with a solution within seconds. Sometimes what happens is that dogs for some odd reason stop eating food, now you don’t know what to do, but the Pet First Aid app in your phone would sure have a solution. So in an ideal case anyone who has a pet at their home and care for it, would have the app in their phone. Are you one of those people?
- Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
- Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
- Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
- Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
- Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
- Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
- Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
- Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Some Best Reviews