If it does not work out in reality, then at least on the smartphone: get rude rich.
Economic simulations, preferably with the “Tycoon” in the name, have always been successful. The addictive “Idle Miner Tycoon” app for Android and iOS is no exception. The German startup Fluffy Fary Games has landed a big hit with it – without investors or a lush marketing budget.
Become an industrial tycoon by managing your mine and your idle profit! Expand your empire and give your economy a boost with specialized managers that will automate the workflow of your mine! Take on the challenge and discover the best mining strategy and earn as much cash as possible!
As the name implies, the player manages up to 15 mines and has to earn tons of money (“idle cash”). 15 different raw materials are mined, from precious metals or stones to coal. To help the business on the jump, a lot is possible. For example, managers are hired who ring the cash register with a tycoon effect or make other investments.
Now, Idle Miner Tycoon is literally spring cleaning. As part of a new event mine, the app receives a major update. In addition to the Spring Mine, which will be online on March 30th, as well as some bug fixes, there is now a Prestige Counter both in the Mines and on the World Map. In addition, a preview of the daily rewards can be viewed in the shop.
Idle Miner Tycoon is available for Android and iOS for free, as usual with in-app purchases. A nice exception is that it can also be played without an existing internet connection.
- Automate your workflow to increase your idle income
- Get idle cash, even when you are offline
- Profit from a smart investment or two to boost your economy
- Hire managers to increase your workers’ motivation
- Every manager has a special tycoon effect
- Prestige feature
- Manage more than 20 cool mines
- Mine for more than 15 different resources: Including coal, gold, ruby, moonstone, amethyst, crystal and jade
- No internet connection needed
- Download From Here (Android)
- Download From Here (IOS)