Natural therapies are adding more adepts of 4 legs, as is the case Sui Kuaii massage for animals, which helps improve their quality of life. Find out what it is about in this note.
Sui Kuaii Massage for Pets
In this note we will tell you about a therapeutic massage for dogs, a body and energy restoration therapy that has been developed exclusively for domestic animals.
It is the Sui Kuaii massage, whose objective is to stabilize and harmonize the flow of vital energy or Chi or Ki energy, using physical energy communication. To determine the type of imbalance that the animal suffers, you must establish contact with your physical and emotional body through palpation, observation and hearing.
This massage is based on the combination of 3 aspects:
- Basics of Chinese conventional medicine
- Code of animal behavior
- Physical-energy communication techniques between the mascot and the human
“To determine the type of imbalance that the animal suffers, you must establish contact with your physical and emotional body through palpation, observation and hearing.”
In what cases is the Sui Kuaii massage for dogs applied?
The Sui Kuaii technique helps us recognize blocks in chakras, disturbances, pathologies and pains in muscles, tendons, joints, ligaments, internal organs and bones. It also helps regulate nerve function, balance emotional states, strengthen the body’s resistance to disease, improve blood circulation, regenerate red and white blood cells, restore white-surface tissues, and so on.
How to do therapeutic massages for animals
To apply the technique of Sui Kuaii you should establish the following 3 phases:
- Observation and connection: Look at what state the pet is in, that is, if it is shy, dominant, nervous or aggressive. Remember that you have your own way of expressing your emotions.
- Body communication: Begin with a gentle massage in the area or body communication point that is located at the sides of the animal’s neck. Then, massage the head counterclockwise, so the dog relaxes and his muscles relax, thus relieving a possible pain. So you can see how much more receptive it becomes, which will help you to continue with the technique. Always be aware of the physical signals that the animal sends, such as its movement and the position of its tail and ears, as well as the sounds it emits and body posture.
- Manipulation of energy zones and points: Any disorder or injury can generate great sensitivity at a specific point in your body. To manipulate these zones and energetic points, you will have to go touching with different pressures.
“The Sui Kuaii technique helps us recognize blockages in chakras, disturbances, pathologies and pains in muscles, tendons, joints, ligaments, internal organs and bones.
Please note that it is not advisable to massage the animal on an empty stomach, or after having eaten some food, in pregnant women, in inflamed areas, recent scarring, wounds and eruptions, and in cases of trauma or contagious diseases.
Sui Kuaii massage for dogs helps to treat various ailments and improve the quality of life of the animal, who will thank you. Another discipline that you could use to heal pets is Reiki.