Do not know what food your dog can not eat? Feeding the dog is an important issue, as it is not whether your dog likes food or not, but an issue that directly affects his health.
It is a mistake to prepare or give you the same food that you eat the dog. Some of the foods we take are forbidden foods for dogs. Here is a list of foods that dogs can not eat, and avoid possible diseases.
- Chocolate. It is a forbidden food for dogs. Many times we are tempted to give a piece of chocolate to our pets, but instead of doing them a favor we are hurting them. Chocolate can cause diarrhea, wheezing and even cardiac arrest in dogs. Remember that the purer the chocolate, the worse.
- Onions and garlic. These foods contain a component called thiosulfate. The thio sulfate, in addition to causing anemia can destroy the red blood cells of your dog. So that the vital organs of your can not get the necessary oxygen. This can cause diarrhea, vomiting, lack of hunger or blood on urination.
- Avocado. The avocado contains persin, a toxic component for dogs that is found throughout the fruit. In addition, avocado contains large fat indexes.
- Bones. Even if you’re used to giving bones to your dog, it’s not good to overdo it. Bones can cause your pet, bleeding in the stomach, axfixias, mouth sores and wear of the teeth.
Milk. Dogs are usually lactose intolerant. If you accustom your dog to drinking milk, gastroenteritis, diarrhea, vomiting …
- Beer. No beer or any alcohol. Dogs assimilate alcohol worse than people and could result in attacks on others or on themselves.
- Macadamia nuts. They contain a toxic component that affects the nervous system of the dog and its muscles. Being able to cause a weakness that would prevent the dog from walking.